1. It is only possible to complain about goods that were purchased only from the seller and which are the property of the buyer.
2. In the event that the ownership right has not yet passed to the seller to the buyer, the buyer in accordance with the applicable legislation to settle the complaint only after full payment in accordance with § 151 of the Civil Code.
3. All offered goods are guaranteed for 24 months unless otherwise stated in the goods. The warranty period begins on the day of receipt of the goods from the transport company or directly from the seller if the buyer takes over the goods in person on the day of receipt.
4. The buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the seller immediately, immediately after finding the defect.
5. The buyer has the right to claim from the seller a warranty only on goods caused by the seller, supplier or manufacturer and is covered by the warranty.
6. The right to warranty expires if:
7. the defect was caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
8. improper handling of the product in a manner other than specified in the instructions for use,
9. using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to their humidity, chemical and mechanical influences of the natural environment of the goods,
10. neglect of care and maintenance of the goods,
11. damage to goods by excessive loading,
12. by using the goods in violation of the conditions stated in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of the warranty conditions.
13. Errors caused by natural disasters are also excluded from the warranty.
14. The warranty also does not cover normal wear and tear of the goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
15. The claimed goods must be sent to our address listed below, but not by cash on delivery or delivered in person to the contact address. The goods must be suitably packed so that the goods are not damaged during transport, and we recommend sending the goods by registered mail or as an insured consignment. It is necessary to attach a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice) to the goods and we recommend attaching a completed complaint form (this will be sent to you by e-mail upon request). Complaints must be sent exclusively in writing (not by e-mail).
16. The seller will confirm the receipt of the complaint and issue the buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in a suitable form. The day of filing a complaint is considered to be the day of its submission for postal transport. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint. Confirmation of the handling of the complaint will be sent in writing.
17. The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint within 3 days from the beginning of the complaint procedure. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical evaluation of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the day of the commencement of the complaint procedure. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller will handle the complaint immediately; in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the handling of the complaint may not be longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the 30-day period for handling the complaint, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for new ones.
18. Buyer's rights when making a complaint:
19. in the event of a remediable error, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, properly and in a timely manner. The seller decides on the method of eliminating the defect. Instead of repairing the defect (repair), the buyer may request the exchange of the defective item for a faultless one, if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the error,
20. in the event of an irreparable error that prevents the proper use of the item for the given purpose, the buyer has the right either to exchange the item or to withdraw from the purchase contract (refund) or a discount on the price.
21. if the thing has at least three defects at the same time that prevent proper use, the consumer has the right to exchange the goods or withdraw from the purchase contract (refund). The buyer has the same right if the same error occurs on the thing, which has already been corrected twice and the thing has been sent for a third time for a complaint.
22. a complaint is considered settled if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the claimed goods, exchanging them or returning the purchase price of the goods, a written invitation to take over the performance or its justified rejection.
23. Non-damage of goods, resp. The integrity of the packaging (according to the instructions when taking over the goods) must be checked when taking over the goods, as the goods may be damaged during transport, we recommend buyers to unpack the goods and inspect them in the presence of the carrier. By signing the courier, you declare that the packaging is undamaged.
24. These complaint conditions are an integral part of the general terms and conditions, and the seller reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice to the buyer.
Strojárska 4302, 06901 Snina