Personal Data Administrator
Place of business: Strojárska 4302, Snina 069 01
ID: 52 801 853
Principles of personal data processing
- we process personal data correctly, legally and transparently
- we collect personal data only for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes
- the scope of the personal data processed is adequate, relevant and limited to fulfil the stated purposes
- we have taken all reasonable steps to process accurate and up-to-date personal data
- we store personal data only for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- we process personal data in a way that ensures their proper security, including their protection by appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Personal data processed
Name and surname
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Performance of the contract: sale of goods and services, invoicing, mutual communication
Provision of personal data
To our suppliers of goods and carriers for the purpose of delivery of goods, state administration bodies - on request.
Rights of data subjects
According to the GDPR, your rights are:
- the right of the OU to be forgotten, to be erased (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- the right of the OU to be informed of the data held by the controller or processor on the entity (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right of the OU to object to the processing of his personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR),
- the right of the OU to restrict processing (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right of the OU to be able to transfer its personal data from the controller to a third party (Article 20 of the GDPR),
- the right of the OU to request a human examination in the case of automated decision-making (Article 22 of the GDPR),
- the right of the OU to update its personal data so that its out-of-date version does not cause it harm (Article 16 of the GDPR).
In accordance with Article 21 (2) 4 of the GDPR informs in particular that you have the right to object to automated individual decision-making under Article 21 of the GDPR and that according to § 21 par. 2 GDPR has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. At the same time, we inform you that in case of suspicion that your personal data is being processed illegally, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.